Our Finance team aims to catalyse an increase of global levels of public and private financing and investment into dementia research, and to help enhance its effectiveness.
Integrated Drug Development
Our Integrated Drug Development work aims to increase the speed and reliability of delivering innovative dementia medicines.
Research, Open Science and Big Data
Our Research team aims to foster and promote a culture of open science and collaborative global research into dementia.
Our Care team aims to help improve the quality of life and delivery of high-quality and affordable care and support for people living with dementia, their care partners, and their families.
Our Risk Reduction team aims to reduce the risk and impact of dementia through increasing awareness and by encouraging effective disease prevention methods.
- Yves Joanette PhD, FCAHSWDC Chair
- Raj LongWDC Vice-Chair
- Professor Ricardo F. Allegri, MD, PhDWDC Member
- Professor Philippe Amouyel, MD, PhDWDC Member and Global Team Lead
- Phyllis Barkman FerrellWDC Member
- Samantha Budd Haeberlein, PhDWDC Member
- Hilary DoxfordWDC Member
- Kiki EdwardsWDC Member
- Margaret A. Hamburg, MDWDC Member
- Paul HoganWDC Member
- Jeremy HughesWDC Member and Trustee
- Harry JohnsWDC Member and Global Team Lead
- Kiyoshi Kurokawa, MD, PhDWDC Member
- Chris LlewellynWDC Member and Global Team Lead
- Tetsu Maruyama, MD, PhDWDC Member
- Professor Pierluigi Nicotera, PhDWDC Member
- Meera PattabiramanWDC Member and Trustee
- Ronald C. Petersen, MD, PhDWDC Member and Global Team Lead
- Lisa RomettyWDC Member
- Kusumadewi (DY) SuharyaWDC Member
- Kate SwafferWDC Member
- Li-Yu TangWDC Member
- George VradenburgWDC Member and Trustee